Weather is relatively new feature that has been added onto LevelCrafter. As its name suggests, it allows one to change the weather of the level, from normal to either fog (two types), snow, or rain.
Weather Types Edit
- Normal - This is just clear and the default when a game is made.
- Fog - A thick white cloud surrounds the player, allowing vision up to ~20 'squares' away from where you are standing
- Fog2 - A much denser type of fog, allows the player to see not very far at all.
- Rain - An overlay is placed on the screen to simulate rain.
- Snow - A whiteish overlay is placed over the rain one, and fog is in the distance as well.